Session 3 Intramural Sports-April 1-April 19
Signups for Intramural Session 3 begin March 18th and end March 28th. There are 2 offerings in Session 3 coed Flag Football and coed Ultimate Frisbee. Students must choose one or the other- they cannot sign up for both. Permission forms can be found on the SCHOOL website at http://www.lwsd.org/school/ims/Pages/default.aspx or hard copy in the Inglewood school office.
The intramural session is intended to be a very short exploratory experience. Athletes will participate from 2:20pm until 4:00pm each day. Parents must pick players up, or players must walk home at 4:05pm.
The Lake Washington School District highly recommends a valid physical prior to participation in an intramural sport! However, documentation of a physical is not required for participation.
To be cleared to play students must:
- Hand in a signed permission form. On the top of the permission form make sure to note which sport you are signing up for, Flag Football or Ultimate Frisbee.
- Pay a $25 NON REFUNDABLE sports fee. Refunds will not be made after payment.
- Paperwork and fees must be turned in at the ASB office no later than Thursday, March 28th at 2:30pm.
- Late paperwork will be accepted until April 4th. Students who turn in late paperwork will be not allowed to participate in the next two practices but are expected to attend.
- All paperwork/fees must be completed prior to play.
- There is no formal notice once you have signed up. By signing up you will be placed on the roster and should plan to be at the first session, April 1st.
- First day of the Intramural session is April 1st and ends April 19th. Practices will be held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of both weeks. There will be NO sessions during spring break. Please plan to attend all 8 days of the session. Intramural sessions do not overlap with athletic seasons so students can participate in all offerings.
- Depending on the number of students signed up for each sport there will be up to 3 separate skill divisions. Students will be allowed to choose their division.
- Coaches give consideration to allowing students to play with a few friends but they will also be matched up on a team with other students. Coaches will make an effort to balance the teams by gender and grade within the skill division.
- On the first day students will go through a clear safety and rules clinic, practice skills, learn strategy and tournament play rules, the remaining days will be tournament play.
- There will be no traveling to other schools; all games will take place at IMS against other IMS teams.
- Frisbee players will meet in the gym at 2:20 in athletic clothes.
- Flag Football players will meet in the commons at 2:20 in athletic clothes.
EHS Volleyball Info Night
EHS Girl's Volleyball Parent/Player Information night will be held on March 26th from 7:00 p.m - 9:00 p.m at Eastlake High School. This meeting is for incoming and returning players.